Paolo di Canio has just resigned as the manager of the actual Swindon Town Football Club.
As the manager of the Swindon Town Swoodilypoopers, the most successful fictional version of Swindon Town Football Club in the history of the world, I would like to announce my candidacy for the job of real-life Swindon Town FC manager.
I am not kidding. I will give everything up to become the next manager of Swindon. This is my job application.
- My FIFA team, the Swindon Town Swoodilypoopers, has won the FA Cup three times and is poised to finish atop the Barclay’s Premier League. And yes, I DO PLAY ON PROFESSIONAL SKILL LEVEL.
- I have attended one Swindon match at the County Ground, and I had an excellent time.
- I have a reasonably good understanding of football tactics.
- I have more followers on tumblr and twitter and YouTube than any of the other likely managerial candidates.
- While I enjoy writing novels and making YouTube videos, I’ve been looking for a new challenge.